Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

On Aug 26, 2005, at 5:12 AM, keithw wrote:

Cars were wonderful playthings back then. Now they're too much of a pain in the butt to deal with. I still love my FrankenSpider, however.
  http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/vehicles/fs-3468.htm

Made non-Alfa by what means?

I'm not sure what makes you ask that. It's Alfa Romeo through and through. Its name is "FrankenSpider" as I built it out of three cars: a rusted-out junkyard hulk, a derelict left to rot in a parking lot, and a wreck.

Godfrey

Okayyy. Valid use rules!  ;-)

I was thinking you might have put a small block Chevy engine in there, and a column shift, or something like that!

sure is purty!

keith