Thanks Bill Peifer and John Cohen for your comments on
Sparkys day at the Farm.You are right,it happened very fast
but i thought something might happen as i say,he has no big
animal expereince and just wanted to play.
This was scanned at a local Rapid Photo from a 5x7 and all we did
was rotate 90 degrees and submit.
This was not sent so much for artistic value I thought the group might
get a hoot from it.

Thanks again and great job this month.I will have time tonight
to have a good look through

Dave

Ps Sparky got a way if you are wondering

 Pentax User
 Stouffville Ont Canada
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail