To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:26 PM
Subject: spam: Survey: Your Most Unusual Shot

Okay, I am kind of tired of the large print discussion (and thank goddess the
political thread has died), so LET'S DO A SURVEY!!!
<SNIP>

Q. What is the most unusual subject matter you have ever shot? The most
unique? Or the weirdest? Or simply the subject matter that you have had the hardest
time "capturing" (either because it was hard to get to, or timing, or
movement, or whatever)?

Please expound.

A.

TIA, Marnie aka Doe