This poetic post sets me in a very nostalgic mood. Those where the days,
(I'm not at all ironic here).

At the same time, I can't help wondering if my sons will be saying similar
things about the media of today: Digital photo. ;-)
Something like "A kid born in 2028 (when I turn 40) won't ever edit his own
digies, wont experiment with WB, won't play with gamma and curves ..."

Me don't know, but are still in state of nostalgica.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)