A nice picture. Despite being a bit unsharp.
But what grab my attention are the threes, I like them, but I don't tend to
look at the main subject.
Could be me and my biases, being a "Me don't love wheels" man.
I try to ignore him, because he is disturbing my peace, roaring around ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)