On Aug 26, 2005, at 9:55 AM, Jeff Geilenkirchen wrote:
Any Apple users out there have any recommendations for creating photo presentations on DVD with music. the iDVD product which came with my Powerbook can't handle what I'm trying to do.

Thoughts?

I haven't done this with the latest versions of iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie and iDVD yet (the iLife package), but I've seen some fairly complex DVD photo presentation work done with that set of four applications. The next step up from there is a big one, to the Final Cut Studio application suite.

What are you trying to do that is blocked? I might be able to help.

Godfrey