On 8/23/05, Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Taken with:
>
> Pentax *istD, Tamron 90/2.8 Macro, Tripod
> ISO 400, 1/250 sec @ f/4.0
>
> http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_2145.htm
>
> Comments welcome

You know what I like?  I'll tell you what I like (other than the
wonderful composition and amazing use of lighting):  I like the two
little brown spots on that leave, and the teeny black spot on the
stem, just to the right of the leave (is it a really small bug?).
They lend the photo an air of credibility, or reality, they let us
know this shot was taken out there "in nature".

That you resisted any urges to clone them out to make a more "perfect"
leave, makes this a more perfect photo, IMHO.

Lovely!

cheers,
frank