In a message dated 8/27/2005 10:35:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Thanks to evreybody in advance,

Igor
========
All I can say is DO NOT get the Image Tank G2. I had one and it went belly up
after only 4-5 uses and I had problems returning it. Eventually I did and got
another brand. Not only did it go belly up after only a few uses (which it
might not do to you), the buttons are hard to work and there are other storage
devices that offer more or better features.

I now have the X drive II, which is much more compact (smaller) and
definitely nicer. But I can't really comment on the ease of use yet, because I
haven't
used it yet. :-)

Anyway, definitely cross the Image Tank G2 off your list.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe