Mark Roberts wrote:

frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, maybe it's quite the opposite;  I see that John finds it quite
interesting, and he's English.  Maybe because I'm not English, and
I've never been there (as you have), there's something I'm missing.

Could be, Frank. My tastes in photography usually seem to be similar to
yours but I really like this photo a lot. There's just something so
"English" about it. You have to visit London sometime. (NO, the London in ENGLAND, wise guy!)

Although it would have been more English if the vehicle passing at the moment Boris captured it would have happened to be a Land Rover rather than a Jeep, I would have thought ... ?
(Not ever having been to England myself. Just guessing.)