that's the scariest bunch of photos I've ever seen, with the exception of the one of Cesar and Paige, and the one of Paige's hands.

Yeah, no pressure, being handed Joe DiMaggio's camera and told that Joe wants some good shots of him speaking. I should drop him an email and do some pre-emptive apologizing.

Cotty wrote:

On 28/8/05, Scott Loveless, discombobulated, unleashed:

I shot a roll of HP5+ pushed two stops during the clinic.  Here are afew
shots of list members.
Cesar and Doug at breakfast.  Notice any similarities?http://
twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=170http://twosixteen.com/gallery/
index.php?id=171
I realized as I was scanning the film that I took quite a few shots ofthe
list guy.  In these he's photographing Joe DiMaggio'spresentation.  I
think he may have been using Joe's camera.http://twosixteen.com/gallery/
index.php?id=172http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=173
Which PDMLer is this?http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=174
All of these were taken with the MX and M50/1.7.  Processed in D-76stock
solution per Ilford's instructions.
Please feel free to comment, critique, laugh, etc.
-- Scott Lovelesshttp://www.twosixteen.com
--"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman

Housekeeping:

<http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=170>

<http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=171>

<http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=172>

<http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=173>

<http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=174>

"you have to keep the URLs separate" - Arnold Newman

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__