G'day Tim,

I was halfway through putting a "WOW" page together when Don made his
suggestion. Great minds or fools Don? Your choice. <g>

Anyway Tim, I went back & started from the original colour shot you
posted a few days ago. Here's what I did & ended up with:

http://tinyurl.com/a42ph

Now I'm using PS CS2, so I have no idea if all of this is possible using PSE 3.

This is just my interpretation, maybe someone else will take up the challenge.

HTH

Dave

P.S. I think you do have dust on your sensor :-(