I also never had any problem with low batteries on my D. The camera just says battery depleted and you have to replace the battery set if you want to continue shooting. That's all.

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: DigiGlitch with Low Batteries

I've never had it happen with the DS, and I've run the camera until the batteries were completely exhausted several times.

Godfrey

On Aug 31, 2005, at 9:07 AM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

What is this glitch? I recall reading that something happens to the D (and maybe the DS as well) when battery power is low. What happens and how does
one correct the problem.  Thanks!

Shel