In a message dated 9/5/2005 9:52:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
2.  Glen Canyon Dam/Lake Powell, AZ - and Antelope canyon
(the slot canyons, both upper and lower) must be experienced.
The slot canyons can get as tight as about 2-3 feet across.
Take a swim too.

[snip]
Dave
So Antelope Valley is near Glen Canyon? (I was thinking it was somewhere else
entirely). It's one thing I haven't seen. I am taking a trip to the Southwest
next spring to check out possible cities to move to. Maybe I can take a small
detour for some photography.

Where exactly is it? Thanks. It looks totally cool (from some photographs
I've seen.) Does one need a jeep? Does one need to hire a guide?

Marnie aka Doe