I wrote:

Among the prime lenses, once you leave apart the macros, the portrait lenses and maybe the 50mm (also performing very well at close distance), there's not so much left below 300mm: just a few Pentax prime lenses below 85mm are modern designs (20A/FA, 28FA, 31LTD, 35/2FA, 43LTD).

Maybe I must explain better the reason for quoting only above lenses among short primes. Since I suspect the tendency of optimizing lenses at close distance to be rather modern, I'd stick to discussing lenses designed in the last 25 years, because I won't be surprised to find lenses optimized at infinity among older designs (which include 15 K/A, 28M/A, 35mm other than the FA, 40mm, etc.).

Dario