Boris,

You caught me. Yup. That is exactly what happened. I thought about it and decided to leave it there, with a short curse) and accept the consequences. Next time I will be more careful. But it is a nice picture of my head shadow???!!

John G.

Boris Liberman wrote:

Hi!

Here is the best picture I took to check out my new DS.  Lens was the
FA20-35.

And here is the URL:

John, if you permit. You probably went to 20 mm wide end of the zoom. And so a part of you, I suspect a head, in the frame - the bottom left corner. I don't think it is really necessary to have a shade of a head of a photographer in the landscape shot ;-).

Otherwise, the colors are nice indeed. Did you use polar filter?

Boris