Well, in Romania the *istDS is over 1000 euro (strange, but there is
an *istD at a slightly lower price. Hmm... faster or wireless
flash&grip? <confused. again.> ). I'm willing (but not happy) to pay
the price, but for the *istD2... 2000$ (1500euro, but I guess it will
be closer to 2000  around here) is simply too much. Yes, that would
help me delay replacing the camera - but at double the price; so the
options seems to be:
a) buy the *istDS
b) wait a little for the DS2 (well, buying from bhphotovideo is cheaper)
c) wait for the DS2 replacement. That could mean... next summer? Or I
can hope to see it at PMA?

WTF, my car is cheaper than a camera <rofl>. No kidding.

Alex Sarbu