Shel,

I don't find to be a great idea mixing SD and CF, unless you truly need some D specs.

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: Decisions, decisions...

I agree 100% with Peter and Bruce, unless you want to go for a used body.
Then the KEH offer sounds pretty good.  If after using the DS for a while,
I find that I like the idea of digital, I'm thinking that a good used D may
be my second body, unless there's something really new from Pentax which
causes a great change in the price structure or available models.

Shel