> From: "Marco Ferrari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/09/07 Wed PM 12:31:48 GMT
> To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
> Subject: Teleconverter F 1.7x AF: any comment?
>
> Dear all,
>
> have you ever used this Teleconverter?
> Have you some comments?
>
> I shot slide films, and I'm interested in converting a mirror lens and the
> SMC-A 50/1.4 (both
> manual focus) in a long telephoto and a 85/2.38 autofocus lenses.

If it's in good condition, there is very little image degradation.  The lens
that you use needs to be faster than, er..... 2.8? 4? Can't remember offhand
but the manual should be on the Pentax website.  You will not be able to use
the mirror lens, I suspect, as most of these are slower than that.

The AF is WAAAAY faster than with AF lenses - because you do some of the work
yourself.  An excellent buy, almost at any cost.  If you've found one, it's OK
and you've got the money, buy it.

mike

> Thanks,
>
> marco

> TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
> Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
> a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
> Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE รจ GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
> http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software