On Sep 7, 2005, at 12:15 AM, mike wilson wrote:

A friend of mine had the 3265. It was totally destroyed by impact from a football. So was the Eos3 and the lens. The joys of sports shooting. Up till then, he seemed satisfied with it and I didn't hear of any problems. I was suprised that it turned out to be so fragile.

I used a 3265 for a decade or so. It isn't particularly fragile. That must have been some blow with the football.

I've replaced mine with a 322RC2 now. It's quite a nice head, an improvement on the 3265.

Godfrey