Have been away for some days, so I'm behind with the posts again. That's
PDML in a nutshell, always behind if you don’t stay in front of the computer
24/7. In other words, always behind if you have a life.

I don't know the story, no. If you ever feel like filling me, please do.
Something tells me it is some story.
But, I do know you are a cyclist, and I have seen a photo of you with those
ears. You sure are a real cutie ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)