Hi,

It's very dull. Well behind the pdml in terms of news. Unadventurous
in its photography. Uncritical in its approach. It's _very_
UK-centric. I read it in about 3 minutes, yawn, and throw it in the
bin. But, it does sometimes have a page of private classified ads, and
some of the equipment is advertised at very low (for the UK) prices.

I joined the Pentax Club because it entitles you to discount on
repairs at Pentax UK. Unfortunately immediately after I joined almost
all my Pentax kit was stolen, so I've never been able to benefit.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]