This would be the magazine that refused our advertising - well, actually, the
conversation went something like this:
Me: Hello, we'd like to take some advertising in the Pentax Magazine; about
half a page.
Peter Cox : Will that be similar to your advert in the Nikon Magazine?
Me: Absolutely
PC: Well.........we'd have to ask Pentax first
Me: Why? Are Pentax (UK) still importing the LX?
PC: We'd still have to ask Pentax
Me: Well, I'll wait for your reply, then

And........................... I am still waiting ( this call was over a year
ago)

I would love to advertise in their magazine - unfortunately, it just ain't
going to happen.

Kind regards from sunny Brighton

Peter