Fra: Frantisek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 9. september 2005 14:36
Til: Jens Bladt
Emne: Re: The Gaffer Tape Chronicles (was Re: The DS - It's Here!)

JB> I never really understood this Gaffer thing either.

So what?

That's getting tiring...

JB> I guess there can be few valid reasons for people to Gaffer their
camera:

Yes, and there can be a myriad reasons for people to do perfectly
valid things. Why don't you stop sticking noses into them?

I just find it totally stupid to try to rationalise _other_ people
decisions. It's theirs, so let them at it. Am I asking why Cesar
reskinned his cameras? No.

Frantisek