I asked that myself before commenting on your picture, and the answer is "almost" (to my taste). However, that's just me. That's a perfectly executed picture which only lacks a pinch of salt. That also applies to many of my pictures, hence I know what I'm saying ;-)

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: PESO - In The Tower

Hi!

Yes, the black background helps.

Told ya ;-).

A truly well executed scenario for... for what? I see two possibilities:

1. This picture wants to depict the inside of the church, as it could be
required for a tourist guide or the like. If so, it's OK.

:-/

2. This picture wants to be worth in itself, whichever the place is. If so,
it needs a subject to focus on at a certain time. A well visible person
(dressed in pure black) beside pillar No.3 from left (4 from right) would
complete the shot.

A question, honest and direct - isn't dialog between the lecturer stand and the cross not enough? Given the light?

Boris