Boris,

You might be right. I've sent a private email with a WOW attachment as I can't upload to the web at the moment.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:23:54 +0100, Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!

Brutally honest, rather than brutal and honest, I think.
I like the composition and the great light, but would prefer more contrast.

John, if you don't mind, could you please download it and WOW it a bit?

I think adding contrast will make it more silhouette like and make the atmosphere just a bit all too gloomy.

Boris