It shouldn't be so. Mine still works, and the manufacturer continues saying it's free forever.
Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Øsleby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 3:41 PM
Subject: RE: RawShooter problems

I know the reason for my trouble now. It is a trial version ;-)

Somebody said it was free, but that turned out to be wrong.
The funny part was that it expired at the same moment I had that power down
in my house.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)