This one time, at band camp, "Herb Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Stitcher Express has a few more useful features but costs
> more. i find that the nodal point is negligibly important using these three
> programs if you don't have architectural features near to the camera. that
> is why i stopped using all of my special panorama heads and just use an
> L-bracket on a Really Right Stuff panorama clamp. i still have a Kaidan
> Kiwi-L head that is looking for a good home, and a have a Manfrotto 300N
> clickstop panorama base that i am not ready to part with yet.

I have been looking at the 300N and it looks good at AUD$350.00 from Kayell.
Although Adorama has them at US$167.00 which is far cheaper. On talking to
the folks at Kayell they recommended the 303 panoramic kit, at AUD$968.00
or US$324.00 from Adorma and b&h.

As I am looking at architectural photo's I was thinking of using a panoramic
head to limit paralax errors when stitching. I guess the extra dollars spent
on a head is soon made up in time stitching.

Also, are there and recommeded lenses folks are use for this type of photography
using Pentax?

Kind regards
Kevin