[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 9/13/2005 7:12:49 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: I can put together an I-photo slide show in a matter of seconds and watch it play automatically. The projector is probably doomed to sit in the closet.
Paul
Aha, googled. I-photo is Mac. What do people use for PCs? At the George Lepp workshop I went to many long months ago, he actually recommended Powerpoint. I have an older version which I don't think does the things his did. He showed two digital slide shows. They were cool. (I think he had a digital projector for the crowd.)

What do people use for the PC to create a digital slide show? (From digital camera, or scanned stuff.)

Marnie aka Doe

I use Nerovision Express (part of the Nero Burning ROM suite). Very simple, but works well.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc