Hi,

$10- for one competition is fine, perhaps (apart from the principle of
the thing), but students etc. need to enter 10, 20, 30 and more
competitions every year to build recognition with judges, to let them
know that one win or commendation isn't a fluke, that they have more
than one good photo etc. On this scale it stops being nominal, for a
student or a young aspiring professional who would rather spend their
money on film or printing.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]