Hi!
Horizon loupes (made by Russian or Ukrainian company, please our fellow
Ukrainians nor Russian do not get angry at me! I am reall not sure which xOMZ
makes this loupe) are pretty good for the low price, and they make an 6x6cm 4x
one. I will have a look next time I see it if it covers 6x7cm. The loupes are
realyl very cheap, several times cheaper than competition, but quality is
certainly similar to competition - I tried a 10x loupe with haircross measure
and found it excellent).

So, I will reply more when I try the 6x6cm one out.

Frantisek