On 9/19/05, Fred Widall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for all the comments - good to see such a level of unanimity on the
> list for once <VBG>
>
> I was trying for the supermodel/barbie look but guess I overdid
> things.
>
> Funnily enough Leah thought it was a beautiful image, ah well.

This means that she's not only a beautiful woman, but also a charitable one, LOL

To be serious, I like the "polished" skin of the modified one, but I
have to agree with the others, you did overdo it... Skin tone is not
the one of an healty girl...
(then, though, my monitor is a chep LCD un-calibrated, I'm at work, I
must code with it, not look at pictures... wait... my boss is
coming...,

 <?php
echo "hello world";

?>