In a message dated 9/18/2005 4:12:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I suspect this never made it to the list. I never saw it. If it's a
dupe, please accept my apologies.
Fridayt saw another gallery crawl in Birmingham, Michigan. The gallery
that has been showing some of my work was on the tour, so they asked me
to come in and do some meet and greet. A jazz band parked out in front,
and we had a good turnout. Lots of fun.
[snip]
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=528625

Some very nice stuff here, Paul. Crisp, clear, well-composed. That appears to
be a nice lens.

And, whew, no cars! (I am not a car aficionado :-)) Hard to pick out the one
I like best because I like most of them. Wtg.

Marnie aka Doe