Don't worry Frank. You didn't sound artsy at all. Overblown &
pretentious well...

<VBG>

BTW. After initially looking at it, it didn't do anything form me.
After your explanation I had another look, and I can see where your
coming from, but it still doesn't do anything for me.

I quite often like blurry abstract shots, but they need some kind of
strong graphic element. This shot just doesn't have anything that
grabs my imagination.

Dave

On 9/19/05, frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

> The reason I don't like talking like that, is that I hate sounding
> overblown, pretentious and all artsy about it - especially since it
> really is just a blurry photo.

<snip>

--
Dave