From: Godfrey DiGiorgi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:11 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: green button wars (again)

On Sep 19, 2005, at 8:32 PM, J. C. O'Connell wrote:
> YOUR spamming- please stop posting posts with
> absolutely no relevant content to the list...
> P.S. havent you got anything better to do that
> count my posts and report to the list? that's sad...

What I'm posting is extremely relevant to the list: I'm pointing out
how much email bandwidth is being wasted with these inane diatribes
of yours. We're long since moved past sensible discussion of the
topic and gotten into religion now.

It's a tough job but somebody has to do it. I'll accept the burden
for the good of the PDML community. :-)

Godfrey