From: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:49 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Camera engineering (was Re: Rename request)

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"

> IF you want a copy of the messages I have them all
> otherwise leave the thread if you don't want to
> read it because its already been noted that
> these things have been aswered over and over
> again ALREADY. Interjecting the same things now
> isnt productive because we have to waste time
> discussing things in duplicate and triplicate.
> JUST FOR YOU?

I thought you weren't going to reply until I read the entire thing.......
Anyway, we've been down this road together probably a half dozen times in
the past couple of years, and hand in hand, we'll walk down it again,
probably another half dozen times in the next couple of years. It's just a
thread in a mailing list John. In the grand scheme, it's not all
that important.

BTW, over the course of reading the choice gobbets, I recall reading much
the same thing from you, repeated over and over again more than in duplicate

or triplicate.
If you'll do it for them, why not for me?

William Robb