Mr. PAL - I think if you provide valid or ANY reasons
to explain you positions ALONG WITH your positions
you would better served.

The first one is funny -if more people want
to buy something than want to sell it -
the price goes up. and since the supply
is fixed AND known to be large, that means theres more
DEMAND than before the prices went up.
How can you say that "lots" of people don’t
want them? That could only be true if
these lenses were rare but they are not
as about half of all PK lenses ever made are K/M type
which is very important data provided by YOU.
This is basic economics...

You think thousands of dollars or even hundreds of
thosands of dollars FOR THE COMPANY is expensive
for a very valuable feature THEY CAN SELL - not give
away. The cost per body to implement is far less
than the income dollars per body they can sell it for
IMHO. That’s not unreasonable, that’s how companies
make money. Develop features that cost less to develop
than they generate in revenue. This is basic business economics.

Your last comment is unsupported. What leads you
to believe this is the case? The exact number of K/M lenses
sitting around in closets unused is unknown
except for the fact we know its somewhere between
zero and roughly 9 million....But you are claiming
MOST of them are, WHY are you making that claim?
I certainly wouldn’t bet on that number as being
correct....

JCO