Hi everybody,

Yesterday night I came back home, after a two and 1/2 days trip
in central Italy. I had a lot of gear to bring to the Pentax
assistance, and when Juan Buhler told us he was going to be in
Toscana I thought it was the right time.
We met in Firenze, after I had spent a hour trying to explain
all the problems of the various cameras I had brought for repair
(for those who want to know all the details, another message
will follow). After lunch we headed to Siena, a place I do like
every time a bit more.
It was good to meet Juan after four years (we first met in May
2001) and to see him in action again... I have several shots of
him shooting in the streets (and other interesting subjects...)
but I have to wait for the other computer to come back to life
to upload something.
I just want to say that, once again, the PDML confirms its great
value.

Ciao,

Gianfranco

_