Thanks Dave, I am going to seek a way to get a Crumpler here in Portugal.

Manuel

-----Mensagem original-----
De: David Savage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada: sábado, 24 de Setembro de 2005 19:07
Para: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Assunto: Re: Gear transportation

The bag I use when I want to take everything is a Lowepro Nova 5. My
chiropractor would have a fit if she saw me carrying all that. :-)

But my day to day, take everywhere bag, is a Crumpler "6 Million Dollar
Home" <http://tinyurl.com/87pdy>. It's a shoulder bag that I wear it across
my chest, with the bag sitting on my right hip where I can easily get at
everything.  It's well padded & weather proof & all the dividers are
adjustable. The other good thing is it doesn't scream "Camera bag". Looks
just like what all the trendy kids use today.

My current load out is the *istD with grip, FA 50 f1.4, FA 31 f1.8, FA
77 f1.8, DFA 16-45 f4, AF 500FTZ flash with spare batteries, cards and
various other odds & ends in the pockets.

Dave