----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi"
Subject: Re: Temporarily enabled with 2.8/70-200mm

You could just learn how to hold the camera such that you didn't hit the thumbwheel control accidentally. It's pretty simple, really. I've moved aperture rings on lenses by accident too, until I trained myself not to grab the wrong ring. ;-)

You haven't lived until you realize the last 20 shots on your 6x7 were done at 1/1000 sec rather than x sync, and you just know that one of those shots of the bride would have been a huge money maker for you.
It pays to check your camera from time to time.....

William Robb