I have not noticed and significate differences with my A lenses and the
ZX-M.  So it's possible that Alan's camera simply needs adjusting, which
would make sense since they are all off by about the same amount.

Even if this is a problem, the PZ-1p's system makes more sense, as you
could then use the lenses set to A in any exposure mode, so it will at
least be consistantly off.  With the MZ-S's setup, you will have a 1/3 -
1/2 stop exposure  difference depending on if you used P and Tv or Av and
M, which would be annoying if you switch exposure modes a lot.

Todd