Hi Rob
Do you or anybody else have any preferrable settings (maybe as profiles) for
the denoisers.
I do not mean the different camera profiles.
The defaults do often way too much for me but I'm not sure where to reduce
the settings best.
I would mostly use them for night shots on film where grain and noise is
unpleasant in the dark areas.

greetings
Markus