Tom C. wrote:
>( A nice camera, but not very improved spec-wise)

I beleive there was significant changes: Faster AF speed, faster FPS, flash
compensation, the ability to HOLD shutter speed at 1/250 secs, and
programable choise of "green" mode. And of cource the rather toyish panarama
function.

I'd be rather pleased to see an upgraded "D" with faster AF, faster FPS,
faster Flash Sync and larger buffer. But of course this will hardly bring
new customers to choose Pentax, even thoug many Pentaxians may decide to
upgrade.

Jens Bladt
Arkitekt MAA
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt