On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Tom C wrote:

So basically if Pentax comes out with a 10MP APS-C DSLR as their flagship

Ah, you see, you are stuck with the variables that one can put numbers to. How about "noise". "Moire". "User Interface". "Viewfinder quality".

A picture is a picture. Sure, if you take is with a 2MP disposable camera it won't work at 8x10. But if you have been working with 35mm and 6MP, APS-C, *ist-x pictures match it, the rest are bragging rights for people with infinitely deep pockets.

Flagship my ersa, this is photography we are talking about, not the Royal Navy. A camera either works for *you* or it doesn't.

Kostas