Hi!

This is a photo of my wife's cousin's daughter taken at a family
outing a few weeks ago.  MX, M85/2, HP5+, Ilfosol S 1+9.  Of the seven
frames she allowed me to take, this one is my favorite.

Thanks for looking.

http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=178

As far as my zero knowledge of Spanish goes, Angelita means "Baby Angel", right? She is in anything but angelic mood. You managed to catch the moment just right.

On the other hand, to my taste the bokeh is rather harsh. Also I think I'd like the background to be somewhat lighter so as to bring out the girl's face even more.

Boris