You talk about "confronting it" as though there is actually some kind of problem. I'll let you into another secret. Just because Herb Chong says there's a problem doesn't mean there is one. This is all just a lot of hot air. (In my opinion, and there are no facts here, which is why it's such a pointless discussion.)

Anyway, I think we've done this to death as well. I'm trying to go through some pictures at the moment in the hope there'll be something worth posting.

John