Hey y'all, after putting together the Spin Doctors gallery I posted earlier, I decided I'm never going to post many photos if I don't make it faster and easier to do. So, I have a question:

Are there any programs out there that will help you set up a complete gallery on your own website? I do not want to use Flickr or Photobucket or any other site, I want to keep the photos and the pages and whatnot on my own site.

I'd prefer this program feature complete page template customization, so I can make the resulting pages look like any other page on my site.

Thanks!

John Celio

I'm a linux guy. I don't like super-dooper active XYZ Java CSS whizbang database type webpages since they're horrible overkill 98% of the time they're used. I use 'webAlbum'... it's a script that will automatically generate static HTML photo galleries. The template can be customized, although I haven't bothered.

-Cory