WhatShelsees.com ?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Setting Up a Web Site

Cotty has always been very clever. Actually, it should have read,
"SeeShel's"
Shel, it was the theme thought that I was conveying. If you want to use
"cute" and "pretty", it's OK with me.

Jack

--- Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh, I see ... well, Jack, my photography includes a lot more than
that, so
I don't see things in quite the same way.  There are even pix that
are just
cute and pretty ... like my cat photos - and murals, abstracts,
portraits

Cotty also suggested SeeShels ...

Shel