Interesting photos, I'm not sure what I think of them, maybe when I sleep on it. (Though it seems you're leaning to the right these days.)

Rob Studdert wrote:

It's been a long time between PESOs for me but here are three pics from my recent trip:

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/IMGP4645.jpg (~109kB)
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/IMGP4324.jpg (~58kB)
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/IMGP3596.jpg (~116kB)

Please comment if you desire but really I had very little part to play in the making of these pics apart from carrying the camera and bumping the shutter release :-)

Oh and they were all shot with manual focus lenses.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).