> > <script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
> > emUser = 'someuser';
> > emDomain = 'somedomain.com';
> > emLink = '<i>eMail me...</i>';
> > em = eUser + String.fromCharCode(32*2) + emDomain;
> > document.write('<A href="mailto:' + ep + '">' + emLink + '</A>');
> > </script>
>
> No, it will not pick it up till it is written to the source of the page.
This
> method does not show an email address on the page. However, they will
snarf
> anything with nospam in it, or user at domain dot com
>
> kind regards
> Kevin

It also helps to change bits around or at least use different variable
names, like, you could substitute PDMLRocks for emUser or something. I
wouldn't be surprised if they could find the commonest variable names for
these things and just put it all together. I usually even break up emUser
and emDomain links and put the pieces in the code in the reverse order
(I've got a no-hassle script for that) so that even if they're smart, they
still couldn't get the address without major reengineering.

Krisjanis