1st, thanks to everyone for your wishes.  after a mostly sleepless
night, i decided to go to work,  where i am now.  shoulder's still
sore as hell, but it's better than yesterday, which must be good.

won't be posting too much today, 'cause typing with just one hand is
just too slow, but i'll be reading, so watch what you say <LOL>
luckily most of my dispatch work is done with the numberpad and mouse,
so i can work right-handed...

20 minutes until my next dose o' drugs - woo hoo!

-knarf